Features from the 2013 Colina Calendar Exhibition:
- Artwork from 13 local artists.
- Artwork based on traditional Bahamian colloquialisms such as 'Mudda Sick' or 'Jam Up'
- Each piece appears in the 2013 Colina Calendar.
- Artwork is for sale with full proceeds going towards the artists.
The Bahamian Landscape
Features from The Bahamian Landscape:
The Bahamian Landscape is a rotational show built around the National Collection and a select few private collectors. It is located on the Ground Floor only.
Features over 80+ pieces by Bahamian artists, with more than 10+ female artists represented.
Four distinct sections in the show:
Formal and Social: Explores historical depictions of The Bahamas’ social, cultural and physical landscape. Artists included: Maxwell Taylor, Jacob Frank Coonley and Brent Malone.
Internal Expressions: Features a hall of portraits, exploring Bahamian depictions of themselves physically, culturally and socially. This section is less historical in scope and contains a mix of contemporary pieces. Artists included: Maxwell Taylor, John Beadle and Kendal Hanna.
Features from SINGLESEX:
- SINGLESEX is part of the rotational Permanent Exhibition scheme built around the National Collection and a select few private collectors. It is located on the Ground Floor only.
- SINGLESEX features artworks from 20+ female Bahamian artists, with representations from the Family Islands.
- The goal of the exhibition is to show female portraits and nudes by female artists