Choose the questions you want to have Toby Lunn answer. Select the number of the questions and place them in the comment box below. Entries will be accepted until Monday, November 28th at 4pm. On Tuesday, November 29th, 2011, the answers will be provided.
1. Did you always wanted to be an artist?
2. What inspired your work?
3. What is your medium of choice? Why?
4. Least favorite and why?
5. Is there a connection between religion and your work?
6. Lifestyle versus profession?
7. When did you know you were an artist? You’re arrival?
8. What is an artist?
9. What would you do if were not creating art?
10. Favorite color? Any?
11. Technique styles, what is your process?
12. Do you think you can ruin a painting? What do you do when it happens?
13. If you could display your artwork anywhere, where would it be? Include location and art institution.
14. How important is classical training to an artist in your opinion?
15. Right- brain versus left-brain? What does this mean? Which are you, right, left or in the middle?
16. You are inspired by the Burnside brothers, Max Taylor and of course Kendal Hanna. What inspiration do you draw from these artists?